How To Use Adobe Dreamweaver
Adobe Dreamweaver is a software program for designing web pages, essentially a more fully featured HTML web and programming editor. ... The many features of Dreamweaver make it a versatile web editing tool, where it be for creating complex or very simples sites.
- IMPORTANT! You only need to do this once.
- Open Adobe Dreamweaver.
- On the top menu, open Site > Manage Sites > New Site.
- On the "Site" tab, enter the values below:
Site Name: "BrandShare Media Network"
Local Site Folder: Click on the folder icon, and create a folder. Rename this folder to "BrandShare Media Network". Click "Choose".
- On the "Server" tab, click on the "+" button. Enter the values below:
Server Name: "BrandShare Media Network"
Connect using: "FTP"
FTP Address: "www.brandsharemedianetwork.com"
Root Directory: Keep this blank.
Web URL: "http://www.brandsharemedianetwork.com"
- Click the "Test" button to make sure it's working. If it isn't, check the values on Step 5.
- Once the test is complete, click "Save".
- Click "Done".
- On the top menu, select Window > Workspace Layout > Developer.
- Look for the "Files" tab. Click on the "Local view" dropdown menu and select "Remote server".
IMPORTANT! This is the live site. Do not modify or delete anything from here.
- Click the arrow next to the folder named "/" to show the rest of the folders inside the live site.
- Right click on the "brands" folder and click "Get".
This folder contains the files for the Typeform Surveys.
- Click "Okay" once it finishes downloading a copy of the live site to your local computer.
- Click on the "Remote server" dropdown menu and select "Local view". A folder called "brands" should appear now. Click the arrow next to the "brands" folder to reveal its contents.
NOTE: This is your local copy. Any changes you make here will not affect the live site until you upload the files back.
- Your Adobe Dreamweaver is now set up.